Monday, August 15, 2011

Updates !


Hello ! I'm starting to blog about what happends in this few weeks. I would like to use present tense lol. Hmmm..Who are there will read my blog? I don't know la..Hope there are somebody ^^ 

9 Aug - 13 Aug having trail exam. Study like hell ! 
The between days tenth of Aug was my birthday ! :D
Jun jun 12am, The first bday wishes call is from my bestie Annie
 haha, i was touched. thankyou babe. ily.
And the important one is "he" fon call me and wish me ! Touched ! Suprise ! Happy ! T.T  
Hang out at midnight with three guys. around 12 smthg~
Taken by my big day!




I spend my birthday with my family, 
cause I have less friends and I know that they're not going to celebrate with me so I didnt plan a birthday party.
I planed to go shopping with family.
Not that happy as I thought,  I quarrel over wiv my mom. some more she said she dont want go.
I thought this plan failed again. But we also can reach there finally la :) 

Have a  Baskin Robbin sundae, dinner at Mcd, bought a tee from Padini. :)

Uhhh, i know that i will die hard tmr exam, but I don't care ! 
It's my birthday, I am the princess today ! :D

9something, my dad have an idea, he plans  to go eat dinner again. ok la....@@
Around 10pm we have to go back to our sweet home! 
I'm freaking tired and could not open my eyes.
1030pm, yes ! Home sweet home ! ^^ 
after shower then straigh go to bed ! nice ! 

Hehe, that's all for my birthday . Happy Birthday to me ~

when I was sleeping..I missed his seven call from sg..wtf, how can i so pig! hate myself!! T^T



The following day, i really cant stand with the sleepyness..
I cant open my eye during exam..Just sleep ! exam paper ? nah! 
just can do which i know how to do only. 
the last paper,  i could get awake and do it. 
untill the last minute i only wake up. but sku dismiss adi. fml.
But I Don't Mind ! :D

I wrote many funny answers on structure during exam lol ~.~ 



Friday , I din go to sku and stay at home with my beloved pillow bed. :)) 
emm..how do i live without you? xD



How about this first day ? Marks giving.
hoho ! Guys, see this !

English paper , fml , broken the lowest marks record i had ever ! i have no eye see..haiz!
how come 63? two more marks also dun give. sang zai mou si fat la ! ==
真系收家~

and this is............History ! wohoooo~~~

i am too bored........

almost all paper i cut by pen.
Haha, stupid post! That's all! Stay turned ! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment