Friday, August 19, 2011

Bored!

18 Aug thurday
How pity, i neva sleep before going to school. I am tired but i don want to get myself to bed. Why? why? idk
Story for today, i bring poker to school and gambling with my buddies, arent final exam over? I really though it was...haha. Today my school were having dunno what programe, bcuz of this many of senior passed by my class because the talk-hall is locate same roll in my class! pupils? hide! pupils? hide! How pity..is like that de la..Hmm..after recess we continue gamble,after this they kinda felt sleepy, go ahead then! no longer, Dicipline teacher was go in to my class and his just staring at us, needless to say, 99% he is get reported from someone that we play poker. He came at me, the way he walking is just like white prince coming at me ==". The first quest was "take out. Bring handfon right?" no la... i replied. "really? later i bring the scan thing to scan u i tell u " "go ahead~" i replied... ( fuckin hell i really bring but before this my friend told me that under my desk have a 暗格, i dun really rmb where i put my fon at, under the table? my bag? im doubting while he checking my bag ) just take my bag away from me and take out the poker. ok! Be Caned, syiok nia~~ = =


After back home, eat, sleep untill 10pm.
1am(friday) sleep again. skip school today :D
 woke up at 3pm.

9.30 tea with Buddies. each a cup
We wrote alot of thing at the window. :D
It's all about you. Wish that one day you go there, you will seee it although it is not abvious. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment